• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Pelini interested in the Purdue job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, he's prolly already made 20-30m in his career, hopefully, he'll never have to worry about any meal.
Most of it was Nebraska! He made decent money but nothing like he made in Lincoln. We made him a millionaire which I'm sure he greatly appreciates...

Most of it was Nebraska! He made decent money but nothing like he made in Lincoln. We made him a millionaire which I'm sure he greatly appreciates...
He's been making 6 figures since the early 90's, if he's been wise, at all, he's set for life. NU gave him millions, yes, but hopefuly, he was already set. NU put the cream on top!

You would think so but remember that NBA player who defended their salaries with "yes, we make a LOT of money but we also SPEND a lot of money".
What a bunch of crap. If I had a million dollars -- not 15 or 100 million -- I could live on it for thirty years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back