• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Pelini interested in the Purdue job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good for him wish him well. Long as it's not Neb

I thought Bo was happy to be back home in Youngstown to raise his family. I dont think he would be a good fit for Purdue.

My favorite sentence in the article. I must have missed when that happened.

So this team is not currently reaping the fact Bo and his staff did a nice job recruiting skilled position players... heck...Collins Valentine and Gregory (sort of) and host of others are in the NFL... (say what you want about their personalities, work ethic last year and year before)....keep in mind this is not 1996...

Armstrong (the football player, not neccessarily the QB) Westerkamp, Carter, Gerry, Banderas, Newby x 2, Kalu, Williams, Farmer... these are pretty darn good football players that were brought to Nebraska by Pelini and his staff... certainly players with talent that would be major, major upgrades for Purdue...

We all know about the LB situation when Bo was fired... and the depth on the D line was depleted as well (thanks to early draft entry) but cupbourd was not exactly bare... we are top 10 in the country right now (whether anyone wants to admit that)

Last edited:

It's a good opportunity for Bo...he gets to start with a whole new coaching staff, big money no whammys says that he doesn't bring anyone from his Nebraska days except maybe Carl.

So this team is not currently reaping the fact Bo and his staff did a nice job recruiting skilled position players... heck...Collins Valentine and Gregory (sort of) and host of others are in the NFL... (say what you want about their personalities, work ethic last year and year before)....keep in mind this is not 1996...

Armstrong (the football player, not neccessarily the QB) Westerkamp, Carter, Gerry, Banderas, Newby x 2, Kalu, Williams, Farmer... these are pretty darn good football players that were brought to Nebraska by Pelini and his staff... certainly players with talent that would be major, majore upgrades for Purdue...

We all know about the LB situation when Bo was fired... and the depth on the D line was depleted as well (thanks to early draft entry) but cupbourd was not exactly bare... we are top in the country right now (whether anyone wants to admit that)
At what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back