• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Peaky Blinders

Saw your post and checked it out over the holiday. Now we are on season 3. Great show from the start. I like the WWI back theme and time period. The time line in the story moves fast but you don’t feel like the characters or plot get shorted. Cool soundtrack and Tom Hardy is magnificent.

Good to hear you enjoy it. Tom Hardy is outstanding in it. Great acting all around, Sam Neill was great as well. The show got a little odd in the middle with the Russian spies and such, but wrote themselves out of it nicely. Season 6 is going to get made for sure I bet.

Good to hear you enjoy it. Tom Hardy is outstanding in it. Great acting all around, Sam Neill was great as well. The show got a little odd in the middle with the Russian spies and such, but wrote themselves out of it nicely. Season 6 is going to get made for sure I bet.
Tom Hardy played the role well. Just watched his final scene last night. The time period is just fantastic. The Russian twist was a little odd and an interesting flip when they walked back out of the script. It made me think about how chaotic Northern Europe must have been after WWI. the main character does a fantastic job of carrying the show. I read where they plan to run the show through the outbreak of WWII so there may be a couple seasons left.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back