• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Peach Bowl

clove8828

All I know is nothing
5 Year Member
Well first of the New Years 6 I'm only watching to fill time before NW and Auburn.

Knotted up early be interesting to see if Cinncy is all that they claim to be...

Also ESPN is doing some funky camera stuff that I can't decide if I like it not. It's kinda like first person close up stuff

They are calling it Skycast I switched to the traditional broadcast on a different ESPN channel

Last edited:

Georgia with a horrible punt Cindy has the ball on their Georgia 45.

So far no one s moving the ball well... Might be a low scoring affair

But you do know the SEC never has anything to play for in a bowl game. It’s funny how the Southeastern conference can use that excuse every year but can’t hear it from anyone else

But you do know the SEC never has anything to play for in a bowl game. It’s funny how the Southeastern conference can use that excuse every year but can’t hear it from anyone else
Agree 100%.. Unless it's the NC lol.

Crazy Cincy interseption in the end zone, fumbled out of the endzone downed at the 1. Now under review

Go Cincinnati! Back to back TD’s! They lead 21-10 early 3rd quarter. Although this game means nothing to Georgia as the announcers say.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back