• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Peach Bowl: Central Florida v Auburn

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Game starts on ESPN at 11:30 AM CST

Can also be streamed on the WatchESPN App provided you have a subscription.

Dave Flemming will handle play by play and Brock Hurad will be the color analyst.

Line is Auburn by 10

Game starts on ESPN at 11:30 AM CST

Can also be streamed on the WatchESPN App provided you have a subscription.

Dave Flemming will handle play by play and Brock Hurad will be the color analyst.

Line is Auburn by 10
just checked my betting line. it has moved from 10 to 11.5

My father- and brother-in-law are Auburn alums and HUGE fans.

I need this win, Scotty!

Ya that can be a problem. My mother-in-law is from Iowa. She's basically a football hater anyway so that takes care of some of the issues. My main problem over there is that Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy take priority over football - that's messed up. :confused:

Kind of a funny story about Auburn-UCF. So I get a call this morning from a friend that's an Auburn alumnus and of course he's talking TRASH about the game! I've already predicted a Auburn blowout but he managed to goad me into betting on UCF! :Banghead: Said UCF doesn't belong on the same field as Auburn and they will totally crush UCF... blah blah blah :mad: I said well I need some points playing against "mighty" Auburn! I asked for 20 and settled on 18 since he's so certain UCF will get blasted.

:Biggrin: Anyway our wager is not more then 101 dollars nor less then 99 dollars so you can probably guess the amount. ;) Sure hope Frosty and crew play one heck of game today..... :Banana::nod::thumbsup:

BTW Happy New Year to all on the forum..........

Kind of a funny story about Auburn-UCF. So I get a call this morning from a friend that's an Auburn alumnus and of course he's talking TRASH about the game! I've already predicted a Auburn blowout but he managed to goad me into betting on UCF! :Banghead: Said UCF doesn't belong on the same field as Auburn and they will totally crush UCF... blah blah blah :mad: I said well I need some points playing against "mighty" Auburn! I asked for 20 and settled on 18 since he's so certain UCF will get blasted.

:Biggrin: Anyway our wager is not more then 101 dollars nor less then 99 dollars so you can probably guess the amount. ;) Sure hope Frosty and crew play one heck of game today..... :Banana::nod::thumbsup:

Remind him of OU v Boise State

Remind him of OU v Boise State
He is so so over confident UCF is much ado about nothing! Sure hope UCF plays large today... Make my day if he has to eat a large portion of "CROW"...........

Last edited:

That's a heck of a nice spread. Good luck and nice negotiating.

For those going to the game, or even those who are watching from home.

What are you wearing?
UCF colors?
Husker colors?

I think out of respect, black would be great topped off with a black hat with a red N. I think UCF is promoting their fans to wear black.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back