• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Patriots using the Husker gameplan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, but you have to blame Wes Walker; he didn't warm anyone soon enough, he wasn't going to handle it. He goofed,
and no one else.

I was rooting for the Pats, btw. :)

Welker agrees with you when he manned up in the post-game presser.. And without the miscue at the end, the game was probably going to be a tie.

Peyton Manning, once again, proves that he is a rotten QB in bad weather. Brady was ten times the QB Manning was (and I'm not a Brady nor Pats fan).

Peyton Manning, once again, proves that he is a rotten QB in bad weather. Brady was ten times the QB Manning was (and I'm not a Brady nor Pats fan).

I didn't like the gameplan to be honest. Especially when they got up. They got ultra conservative. Hopefully it's a lesson learned for Denver. I kinda figured going in to the game they would lose, but that one hurts. Oh well, it's the NFL and you don't win them all. Take care of business next week and Denver will be fine.

Lots of similarities between the Pats and Huskers this year with injuries. Pats were down to their last 6 O-lineman last night. Almost the entire line is make shift, Brady hasn't had his receivers most of the season and the D has played on and off. Of course they have a Brady and we don't.... I thought it was one of the most exciting NFL games of the season! Came down to a mistake on special teams... imagine that!

Good chance these teams will meet again only it will be in Denver this time! I'm also a huge Pats fans and had season tickets for many years. It's just gotten so so expensive to go to games I gave it up! Still go to a couple games a year cause there's nothing like being there......

Lots of similarities between the Pats and Huskers this year with injuries. Pats were down to their last 6 O-lineman last night. Almost the entire line is make shift, Brady hasn't had his receivers most of the season and the D has played on and off. Of course they have a Brady and we don't.... I thought it was one of the most exciting NFL games of the season! Came down to a mistake on special teams... imagine that!

Good chance these teams will meet again only it will be in Denver this time! I'm also a huge Pats fans and had season tickets for many years. It's just gotten so so expensive to go to games I gave it up! Still go to a couple games a year cause there's nothing like being there......

Denver can easily win out and they may need to as I don't know if the Pats will drop another. At Baltimore is probably the best chance. KC got beat up yesterday so I think Denver can win that and down the stretch have a very manageable schedule.

WHy does Denver always have to go to NE by the way? Sheesh. Last year, this year, and next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back