• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Patriot League Cancels Fall Sports

Not much of a surprise here. They take a lot of their cues from the Ivy League. I'd suspect a few more of the D1 northeast/east coast private college conferences will announce as the week goes on.

What is the Patriot League? https://patriotleague.org/sports/2016/6/13/school-bio-patr-school-bio-aboutpl-html.aspx

The Patriot League began as a successful Division I-AA (now called Football Championship Subdivision) football conference in 1986. Full League members include American, Army West Point, Boston University, Bucknell, Colgate, Holy Cross, Lafayette, Lehigh, Loyola Maryland and Navy. Associate members include Fordham in football, Georgetown in both football and women's rowing, Massachusetts Institute of Technology in women's rowing and Richmond in women's golf.

I suspect a lot of the lower conferences will cancel fall sports due to the china virus and the $$ they will lose trying to put on games without fans being able to be there.

So the Army Navy game is off for this year? I suspect that means the Air Force won't play either of them either.

With cases rising in Mn. Ohio, and other BIG country

I would think BIG will follow

I thought Navy was in the AAC, but in looking it up that is only for football.

Last edited:
918D5A31-1894-4856-954D-A89443C0D50A.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back