• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Patrick O’Brien to Washington Huskies

He had a hard time getting/keeping the starting QB job for some bad CSU teams. I would be surprised if he ever starts a game for Washington... if he does, that is probably not good news for them.

All that said, I wish him well and hope he succeeds.

Good luck to POB! Kid's had a rough go with coaching changes and through no fault of his own . . . and, as far as I know, has handled all of it with class.

This may be a real good opportunity for POB as he will possibly be one of only three QB’s on the roster next fall for the Huskies. The word out of Montlake is POB is an insurance policy and adds depth to a depleted QB room. They have RFr Dylan Morris returning who started “all” 4 games in 2020 going 3-1 along with incoming Legacy Freshman Sam Huard who is rated a 5 star and is the son of Damon and nephew of Brock, both former Dawgs and NFL QB’s. Huard has stated that he’ll will be competing in the Spring Football Season for his High School Team so will miss out on the Huskies Spring practice, which should provide POB the opportunity to get a good look by the coaches. Dawg fan is convinced Huard will be handed the starting job as a True Frosh next fall...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back