• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Pat Smith Named B1G Special Teams Player Of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat is a "special," special teams player. :lol::bow:

Actually, very worthy. He's got that there frozen liquid running throughout his blood carrying vessels.

Last edited:
NU is very fortunate to have this young man on their team, and this honor is well deserved. Congrats Pat!

He turned out to be a great pick up. He seems to be a great transition to Drew Brown.

I know everyone is all about Drew Brown but I really really think he is going to red shirt.... so many people do realize know how difficult the transition is from kicking off a FG kicking block in HS to kicking off the ground.. My understanding is Drew had already been working on this a lot but it does take time...

Bondi is actually a very very talented kicker with a big leg... I think he will be our kicker next year but maybe not in 2015...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back