• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pat Forde

No offense to anyone who attended there, but this told me everything I needed to know --

University of Missouri, Missouri School of Journalism

Sorry, I have two teams I can't stand -- and that's one of them. :)

Also he takes swipes at lots of college teams, not just NU. Nebraska fans can be so delicate at times.

C

Yep, he does it all the time. He was really dogging on Washington state and Pullman last year when Game Day went there.

He is a dick they liked to get under people’s skin

Yep, he does it all the time. He was really dogging on Washington state and Pullman last year when Game Day went there.

He is a dick they liked to get under people’s skin

An equal opportunity (*). LOL

C

Last edited:
If someone 'tweets' but you don't pay attention to him, does he really 'tweet'?

If what he says bugs you don't follow him. Not difficult.
I don't follow anybody, since I'm not on Twitter. I guess the fact that I started a thread on the bastard says he's occupying space in my head -- but not much. Ordinarily when I see him on TV, I change channels. Just happened to be watching BTN last night and he came on with his usual BLAH BLAH BLAH. Hence the inspiration for this thread.

Last edited:

I don't follow anybody, since I'm not on Twitter. I guess the fact that I started a thread on the bastard says he's occupying space in my head -- but not much. Ordinarily when I see him on TV, I change channels. Just happened to be watching BTN last night and he came on with his usual BLAH BLAH BLAH. Hence the inspiration for this thread.

I don't get the whole 'twitter' fasination thing anyway. But like you sometimes when they are on TV it is too late to change the channel and your hear the drivel that comes out of their face.

I wish I was watching BTN last night, but until Dish and Fox resolve their dispute I am not.

I wish I was watching BTN last night, but until Dish and Fox resolve their dispute I am not.
Yeah, that sucks. I have DirecTV. They generally have stayed away from the disputes that Dish and cable have had, though you never know what's around the corner.

Any word in that mess? I went through the same thing when Dish and HBO had their tiff and all I know is I missed the last season of GoT and still don’t have HBO, though now I don’t care.

Last edited:

Who cares what this guy says? Gotta learn to filter things out and get on with life.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back