• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pass interference

HUSKERINWYO

Recruit
10 Year Member
I am watching Bama vs Georgia and I see a lot of what in the past has been flagged for PI against many of our D-backs is not being flagged at all in this game. Is the SEC more lenient on PI than the B1G or am I just seeing things? Just curious what others think.

Didn’t see the play your mentioning, but there is absolutely no question that the SEC let’s folks play a lot more than I’ve seen any other conference.

Didn’t see the play your mentioning, but there is absolutely no question that the SEC let’s folks play a lot more than I’ve seen any other conference.
It went just o e play but numerous and I see mostly Nama players getting away with more against the receivers.

I've seen it a lot more this year. Almost every pass play, you see receivers and DBs tied up. And not getting flagged.

And I always thought the HS game was cleaner, but here in GA they let the receivers and DBs tie up the whole way. Sickening. Just makes it a dirty game.

I think a lot of the times it depends on the teams playing and how each teams defense is perceived. They are going to let a lot more go when Alabama and Georgia are playing. Those teams Clemson OSU seem to get away with more.

I also think Wisconsin gets away with playing a rougher pass defense. I don’t mean just against Nebraska either. They seem to get away with a lot against everyone.

I remember when we came into Big 10 there was issue that they were calling interference on about any play even reasonably close. But now its seems to be more lax.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back