• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Papuchis??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedOhio

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
The hiring of Papuchis will ultimately be the demise of Bo Pelini. I knew it was a bad hire at the time (being promoted to D-Coordinator at age 32/33). If you want to win championship you need an experienced staff...unless you are willing to wait 15-20 years for them to develop. Its really difficult to watch this kid get outcoached against every decent opponent we play. If I were the AD, I'd ask Pelini to make a change immediately.

The hiring of Papuchis will ultimately be the demise of Bo Pelini. I knew it was a bad hire at the time (being promoted to D-Coordinator at age 32/33). If you want to win championship you need an experienced staff...unless you are willing to wait 15-20 years for them to develop. Its really difficult to watch this kid get outcoached against every decent opponent we play. If I were the AD, I'd ask Pelini to make a change immediately.

NOW.....will he?

I still blame it on the offense. I think the defensive staff are correct in playing youth and speed for the future. The offense did NOTHING to keep the young defense off the field!

What are you talking about? He has 13 years of coaching experience and has been groomed for this position for 9 years. What's the problem?

Stick with the defense. This is going to be a special group!!! Talk about Martinez...the experienced offensive line, the skill positions. Who is really letting this year's team down?

Stick with the defense. This is going to be a special group!!! Talk about Martinez...the experienced offensive line, the skill positions. Who is really letting this year's team down?

You mean not making adjustments, missing tackles, and stupid penalties??? Sounds like the Special Olympics to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back