• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pan and Parapan American Games Lima 2019

Lima 2019: Biggest Parapan Am Games to date kick off

PARAPAN_Lima-2019.jpg

Last edited:

Josh Cinnamo (San Diego, California) and Sam Grewe (Middlebury, Indiana) highlighted a 14-medal night for Team USA athletes, breaking world records in the men’s shot put F46 and men’s high jump T42-47/63-64, respectively, at the Villa Deportiva Nacional Videna Athletics Stadium on Sunday.

Top Highlights From Track And Field
Breaking records – Cinnamo and Grewe broke world records on the second day of track and field competition at the 2019 Parapan American Games. Cinnamo smashed his own world mark in the men’s shot put F46 by over half a meter, throwing 16.49-meters for his first major international medal. Grewe edged the previous high jump T63 world record by four centimeters, jumping 1.90-meters for his first Parapan American title.

Last edited:

USA avenged their Toronto 2015 defeat by beating Canada to win the wheelchair rugby title at Lima 2019ⒸLima 2019

Four years after that painful defeat to Canada in the wheelchair rugby Parapan American final in Toronto, USA took revenge and defeated their North American rivals 58-47 to take the Lima 2019 title.

Chuk Aoki scored 18 tries for the winning side. But it was Canadian Zak Madell who had the most exceptional performance by scoring 27 tries, although it was not enough to power Canada to victory.

Colombia took bronze following a 46-43 victory over Brazil.

Last edited:

Parapan games are over. I'm a little surprised Brazil had soo many medals. But, Hats off to all those, especially from US, that were able to participate and medal even with their disabilities. I think it's great they have this chance to make more of their lives than just accepting they can't do what others can or what they were able to do before their injury or at all if they were born that way. :Shout:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back