• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Palmer. Mathis At NFL Combine: Update: Palmer Ran A 4.33 In The 40

They must have watched the Northwestern film. Nelson was a total non factor, as he was in many games. A lot of bling (antics, face paint, jumping up and down) and very little zing. Not surprising. Not sure what this guy was thinking declaring. If anyone needed another year, it was him. One of the more dumb decisions I’ve seen. Not sure who advised him of this. Unless he gets significantly better, he’ll never sniff the NFL.

They must have watched the Northwestern film. Nelson was a total non factor, as he was in many games. A lot of bling (antics, face paint, jumping up and down) and very little zing. Not surprising. Not sure what this guy was thinking declaring. If anyone needed another year, it was him. One of the more dumb decisions I’ve seen. Not sure who advised him of this. Unless he gets significantly better, he’ll never sniff the NFL.
Dont write a guy off willing to do anything, and better than most at his size.
He likely has a spot on STs and possibly more

IMO he was over rated, pretty good but far from great. It would have served him good to play another year.

IMO he was over rated, pretty good but far from great. It would have served him good to play another year.
He’s slow, can’t get off blocks, and gets dominated far too often. Of course, he was coached by a high school level coach, so maybe better coaching could make a difference. He’d better hope so.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back