• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Paella

Just send your address as I'm in Chicago and would love both items!

Thanks for posting. I've never done paella before but I do love to cook and this looks interesting. How many does that recipe feed? Looks like a lot.

last time i had 22 over and everyone just kept grazing until i was almost gone and a few took a bit of leftovers. I am in the Northern suburbs and this is just a fun dish to make.

last time i had 22 over and everyone just kept grazing until i was almost gone and a few took a bit of leftovers. I am in the Northern suburbs and this is just a fun dish to make.
I'm NW burbs.

22 people?!!! Wow. I would have to make about 1/5 of that size so I didn't waste any. Looks really good. Having a graduation party later this year, maybe I'll try it at that.

I'm NW burbs.

22 people?!!! Wow. I would have to make about 1/5 of that size so I didn't waste any. Looks really good. Having a graduation party later this year, maybe I'll try it at that.

i have a smaller pan as well that feeds 6 to 8 but something about pulling out the big gun is just more fun. Long Grove by the way.

I have that same pan with the red handles but only used it once. I sure intend to use it again. I finally have a grill big enough. How do you know the grill temperature is correct? Getting the rice perfect seems to be the big challenge.

I have that same pan with the red handles but only used it once. I sure intend to use it again. I finally have a grill big enough. How do you know the grill temperature is correct? Getting the rice perfect seems to be the big challenge.

sorry for the delay as i missed your question.
I don't cover the grill just use coals on a bit over half the grill and rotate the pan on a regular basis.
What size weber do you have as i use my weber ranch grill which is quite large.

sorry for the delay as i missed your question.
I don't cover the grill just use coals on a bit over half the grill and rotate the pan on a regular basis.
What size weber do you have as i use my weber ranch grill which is quite large.
NP. thanks for getting back to me. I only have a large gas grill. I can see where big, round Weber would work better.

NP. thanks for getting back to me. I only have a large gas grill. I can see where big, round Weber would work better.

i would think you could do the same on a gas grill as i would turn half the burners on and rotate the pan. A strong wind would be your only problem.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back