• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pac 12 parts ways with Commissioner

Larry Scott seemed oddly disinterested in advocating for his conference on the national stage. He deserves criticism for the PAC-12 channel situation, but there are some challenges with the audience on the west coast. But he never really stood up and agitated for changes that would benefit his teams relative to other major conferences.

Larry Scott seemed oddly disinterested in advocating for his conference on the national stage. He deserves criticism for the PAC-12 channel situation, but there are some challenges with the audience on the west coast. But he never really stood up and agitated for changes that would benefit his teams relative to other major conferences.
Just splitting game times comes to mind for easy change.
They could have mimicked the rest of college ball better for better exposure, and still had their late games.

I saw him favoring SC a lot in the way things were run.
Theres a push on the west coast to separate,be exclusive,when their competitive base errodes nationally it seemed to me.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back