• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ozark Series on NetFlix

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
You ever watched it ?
IMO, not as good as Breaking Bad and SOA but almost equal. Worth it. :Popcorn:

Ozark (based on Missouri) is similar to Breaking Bad, both guys wanting to save his family by doing dodgy deals. The only difference, husband and his wife both shared in illegal Mexican cartel actions. Wendy, his wife, is a villain especially seasons 3 and 4 ..... kinda reminds me of Gemma in SOA character (katey sagal).

Anyway, I enjoyed Ruth Langmore character cast .... 19 years old, tiny, curly blond hair & redneck accent. Typical white trash and trailer house poor but super intelligence, awareness and common sense are strong assets to her. And smart ass voice .... almost every sentence, f**k this and f**k that !!!

WARNING: Mature viewers !!

Julia Garner has starred as Ruth Langmore in the Netflix crime drama series Ozark. The role has garnered her critical acclaim and two consecutive Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actress

Last edited:

You ever watched it ?
IMO, not as good as Breaking Bad and SOA but almost equal. Worth it. :Popcorn:

Ozark (based on Missouri) is similar to Breaking Bad, both guys wanting to save his family by doing dodgy deals. The only difference, husband and his wife both shared in illegal Mexican cartel actions. Wendy, his wife, is a villain especially seasons 3 and 4 ..... kinda reminds me of Gemma in SOA character (katey sagal).

Anyway, I loved Ruth Langmore character cast .... 19 years old, tiny & curly blond hair. Typical white trash and trailer house poor but super intelligence, awareness and common sense are strong assets to her. And smart ass voice .... almost every sentence, f**k this and f**k that !!!

ac4a0200-7703-11ea-b8bf-5bcd25fbcbc2_800_420.jpeg

Julia Garner has starred as Ruth Langmore in the Netflix crime drama series Ozark. The role has garnered her critical acclaim and two consecutive Emmy Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actress
I just finished up Season 4. I really liked Seasons 1 and 2. 3 went off the rails a bit with me as it became so far-fetched. Same with 4 but still enjoyed watching.

I have no idea heroin was made by a natural product of the poppy flowers (Ozark Snell's farm). I thought all chemistry materials like Walter White

I have no idea heroin was made by a natural product of the poppy flowers (Ozark Snell's farm). I thought all chemistry materials like Walter White

You've never heard warnings about eating poppy seeds before a drug test? Although I believe you'd have to eat more than just a few muffins to get anywhere near testing positive. But yes, that's the plant! :)

You've never heard warnings about eating poppy seeds before a drug test? Although I believe you'd have to eat more than just a few muffins to get anywhere near testing positive. But yes, that's the plant! :)
Nope.

Anyway in my younger age .......

MJ weed: all the time​
Cocaine, LSD and mushrooms: a few times​
Heroin & meth: never used it​

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back