• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked OWH: Heard will enroll in January at Nebraska (With Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this may get me a lot of flak, but seeing his background I dont really care if he ever contributes or not if he is able to get a degree after all the work he put in just to get to campus it would be a major deal for him in life

this may get me a lot of flak, but seeing his background I dont really care if he ever contributes or not if he is able to get a degree after all the work he put in just to get to campus it would be a major deal for him in life

No flak here.

But it would be fine with me if gets a degree AND 5000 yards.

He is no doubt a very talented young man, but I'm always cautious of basing anyone's ability on "highlight" videos. I could put together a highlight reel on Harrison Beck's NU career that could make him look like an All-American...

But, without a doubt, congratulations to Heard on making the grade and getting to campus. So many of these young men who don't make grades end up in JuCo, and are never heard from, again.

Damon Benning just spoke about him on USC and thinks he is the real deal....ranked him second only to Carnes in the 2010 class....

Last edited:

Wow! Great news for NU. Still have Superman and T Rob for a couple of more years, and to add Green and Heard. Barring injuries, NU has a nice stable of RB's put together. Excellent talent for the future.

His stick-to-it-iveness will serve him well on the field and in life. Way to go with the hard work to pass the ACT!

Hope he's been working out and has added some lbs. Hope he's done this past fall what Rex did last winter, added 15 lbs. of muscle while actually gaining in quickness and speed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back