• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked OWH: Heard will enroll in January at Nebraska (With Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is no doubt a very talented young man, but I'm always cautious of basing anyone's ability on "highlight" videos. I could put together a highlight reel on Harrison Beck's NU career that could make him look like an All-American...

But, without a doubt, congratulations to Heard on making the grade and getting to campus. So many of these young men who don't make grades end up in JuCo, and are never heard from, again.

Your right about highlight films, but his aren't showing alot of "80 yard TD runs" but alot of 7-10 yard runs, a few broken tackles, some bouncing from inside to outside, some tackles after his WR caught the ball, etc.....a very realistic tape, IMO, considering some highlight tapes show nothing but TD runs all the time.

I love that one of the articles said that he was using the workout program that NU gave him when he signed last feb and that he is going to the Bowl Game with Tim Marlowe's family. He is so pumped to get started, it is great to see a kid set a goal and reach it. I think that will be good for him as his playing days and college days unfold.

Great news for Braylon and NU both. I know you can't tell a whole lot from those highlite clips but he look's like a better DB prospect than RB jmho :)

I may have missed it: Does his scholarship go towards this years new class or count with last years? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back