• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

"Overhaul the Engine"

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Good Brent Wagner Article in LJS and press conference by Coach John Cook (9:33) scroll down the article click on the embedded video.

The Huskers (10-2) are still ranked fifth in the coaches poll.
But a key factor in how far Nebraska goes this season may be how much improvement the Huskers can make at the right-side hitter position in the final three weeks before the NCAA Tournament begins.
Nebraska’s play at the right-side hitter spot has been a roller coaster, with some impressive matches, kills and blocks, but also struggles.

Last edited:

I trust Cook totally. We’ve had teams struggle before and then ratchet it up come tourney time.

This year does seem a little different though. I think we have a talent issue that we haven’t had in the recent past. Stiv and Sun are the only two ‘great’ players we have. I think Hames is good, but too short at setter. She might be great at DS or libero.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back