• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Over-rated/Under-rated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've ever seen a husker LB with a better tackling technique in my whole life!!!

What a bunch of boobs!:rolleyes:

David tackles exactly how I would: grab the shoes/legs and trip em' up. I love it, I cannot remember him ever not finishing a tackle.

David tackles exactly opposite of how I would tackle: Wrists flopping and running in the opposite direction. And crying, too. Lots of crying.

David will probably be a late 3rd rounder. The San Diego Chargers were taking a serious look at him back during the Senior Bowl. Although, I'm sure a variety of NFL squads would draft him.

I absolutely have no idea what the NFL scouts are talking about in regards to Lavonte David's tackling technique. You don't set the school record in tackles with poor technique.

David will probably be a late 3rd rounder. The San Diego Chargers were taking a serious look at him back during the Senior Bowl. Although, I'm sure a variety of NFL squads would draft him.

I absolutely have no idea what the NFL scouts are talking about in regards to Lavonte David's tackling technique. You don't set the school record in tackles with poor technique.

Agree.

NFL scouts, along with High School recruiting gurus, split hairs, to try to define differences between players.

It's nearly impossible to project what any potential employee will do in the future. This is true for NFL, and college athletes.

There some skill involved, lots of teaching, and some dumb luck.

The worst possible thing would be to allow New England to somehow draft him.....or the Giants. IF this should happen I will lose all faith in my and other teams' ability to utilize and draft obvious talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back