• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Outdoors Memes

Here's a new Hank Patterson video that warns us about the greatest threat to the great outdoors: Indoorsies.

"Right, because here it is: You got three to four guys getting killed to death mounting a bull moose--that's just funny. Right?... You get up to like 14, you put out a pamphlet, like a trifold, hand it out as people come in the park. At 27 they start like, 'Okay, we got a problem here. People trying to mount a bull moose. We better put up signs.'"

A Møøse once bit my sister...

Red, that video is priceless... Im gonna do some more diggin on this guy, I gotta see more..... and he is right about everything

:Rolf:

I had to find out more about Hank Patterson and my 1st search came up with...

Hank Patterson: Person, pictures and information - Fold3.com ... :Lol:

It's a comedic persona. His real name is Travis Swartz. Here's his YouTube channel:

Here's his podcast channel:

Here's his website:

He's been doing this for awhile. I first heard him being interviewed on an Orvis Fly Fishing Guide Podcast with Tom Rosebauer in 2013 as an April Fools themed podcast. Rosenbauer's audience wrote in afterwards, complaining about the arrogant @$$hole, etc. I instantly became a fan.

1608489719117.jpg

A Møøse once bit my sister...

A moose made me nearly shite myself in the Michigan River in Northern Colorado.

I was waist deep in water across from a marsh and this big bull comes through the cattails and bull rushes and straight into the river. He didn't charge me or even really pay attention to me, but I didn't move much for a bit.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back