• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Out of the last 4...

1 win

I think Purdue comes in beat up from two tough games in a row and we beat them.

OSU is a loss.

I’ll be at the WI game so that’s a loss.

IA will be a close loss.
Sounds about right. Decent chance to beat Purdue, though far from a given.

Anyone who has paid attention to tOSU the last few weeks should be able to figure out how that one will end up.

Wisconsin has won three straight, has an excellent defense, and is getting their runniing game up to speed. Road game in Madison... so loss.

If the team is still invested at that point, they match up well with Iowa and might beat them. That is our second-best chance for a win... but recent history says it will be a last-minute loss.

1 win

I think Purdue comes in beat up from two tough games in a row and we beat them.

OSU is a loss.

I’ll be at the WI game so that’s a loss.

IA will be a close loss.
I know the feeling... I think I have been at every ugly Nebraska loss since the year 2000.

Verified this weekend results .....

Purdue .... W. Flash in the pan ..... see Purdue vs Iowa game. USAToday/Sagarin Predictor Column said NU favored by 7.68 points.

Ohio State .... L. No chance.

Wisconsin .... L. Stiff Wisky D. And at Madison.

Iowa .... W. Black Friday upset. I assume Huskers will be an underdog.

5 wins and 7 losses. Once again no bowl bound :(. 5 in a row.

1qjiP8M.png

Last edited:

Count me in on two wins and we'll lose one we shouldn't and win one we shouldn't.

The Wisco game is winnable. Yes they can run the ball. But their line is not huge big like Minny. Effin Morgan was unstoppable in the first half. Mertz? Wow. Bad.

I say we beat Purdue, play Ohio St tough.

Glass half full but our team really needed the bye. Play balls to the wall the next two weeks. See where the chips fall

regardless of them winning or losing, I think NU wins this game, but I think that is the only one left they win.

I saw enough talent on this team to predict a 10-2 season. After watching all the games I still feel this teams talent should be sitting at 5-2 or 6-1, staring down the barrel of a strong finish. So I see no reason they should not be 3-1 down the stretch but I feel they will go 2-2 or 1-3.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back