• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Out of the last 4...

SemperHusker

Practice Squad
2 Year Member
Best guess on number of wins. I think we might pull one from either Purdue or Wisconsin. Maybe Iowa? tOSU would take a miracle but the other 3 are winnable if we play like we're capable of playing. Hate to admit it but I see a max of 2 more wins. Would love it if we could pull 3 off and go bowling but I don't think it's in the cards.

We lose close games and all of these will be close. Still the optimist in me hopes for one win. No predictions on which one.

We’ll lose one we shouldn’t (Purdue or Wisconsin)

We’ll win one we shouldn’t (Iowa or Ohio State)

I almost think beating Wisconsin and Ohio state and needing to beat Iowa to be bowl eligible makes too much sense

Hopefully 3
Watching alot of games today with all the upsets and close games. Parity with several teams in all conferences . I would like to stay pat with most of our coaches. I like most everything but our record. Gbr

2-2 would be a big step for this team right now. Possible wins would be Purdue and Iowa. Wisconsin is improving each week and I don't think we can touch Ohio St. Most likely 1-3 down the stretch, though I would like to be pleasantly surprised.

popcorn-stephen.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back