• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OU's Jordyn Bahl transfers to NEBRASKA (MVP of 23 World Series)

Just wondering, is she reaching out to others to join her? She makes Nebraska much stronger but more is needed to get them to the top.
Good question. Nebraska returns almost everyone, and the 2023 recruiting class is likely complete. So I don’t know how much room there are for more transfers. I hope a couple of additional strategic transfers will happen. And 2024 recruiting should pop.

20230621_041615.jpg

Just wondering, is she reaching out to others to join her? She makes Nebraska much stronger but more is needed to get them to the top.
Rhonda during her interview suggested that there may be a poker in the fire but for obvious reasons she couldn’t comment on it. If you look at her facial expressions she seemed to be pleased with the potential interest they may have received as of that point. It wouldn’t surprise me if we take
a couple of studs.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back