• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Our Passing Game is Terrible

Have you seen Tommie recently? I don't think he would be able to demonstrate the option like you'd want :cool:

I'm with you on the young WR talent. There must be something the coaches expect that is preventing the frosh from seeing the field. I figured Coleman would be out there to at least stretch the field. The Tommie Hill experiment doesn't seem to be working.
Yes I have seen him. Definitely overweight. That said, he ran it as good as anyone I’ve ever seen. He could teach it though.

He did run it well but I always was impressed at the way those Oklahoma QBs ran it. Maybe one of those guys has stayed in shape.

Our passing game is terrible. We don't have any wide receivers that stretch a defense. For the life of me, I don't understand why we aren't letting our talented freshmen receivers play.

We will not be able to run against Michigan like we have against La. Tech. and NIU. We HAVE to develop a better passing game.
They have to be able to block physically, that may not be there yet.

Coleman has been on the field for 18 plays this year. I can't tell the breakdown by game, but I did see him frequently. Interestingly he's our top graded WR as a run blocker.

Lloyd only shows 4 and I think they were all yesterday.
That is interesting, I was under the impression that he struggled blocking. Maybe his development is coming along.

Our passing game is terrible. We don't have any wide receivers that stretch a defense. For the life of me, I don't understand why we aren't letting our talented freshmen receivers play.

We will not be able to run against Michigan like we have against La. Tech. and NIU. We HAVE to develop a better passing game.
I hate to say it but I don't think Kaelin is going to be our savior at QB either. We really need to hit the portal hard in the offseason and do whatever it takes to land multiple top-tier QBs and WRs.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks