• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ouedraogo is N!

Very cool someone who can bang with the big boys. Now go get another one just like him that is a JUCO guy with 2 years left

Doesn't look very French to me. A little bit more baby Shaq than anything else.

The accompanying Music is definitely Français! ;)

upload_2019-5-11_20-23-18.png

Finally someone who can really bang underneath the hoop. Only 17 yo and already 6'9", 240 lbs. :thumbsup:

For that matter, he just turned 17 in late-March. I read he skipped a grade (must be a smart kid). A near certainty he'd be the youngest player in NU history.

Last edited:
I realize it wasn't an "either or" situation but I am much more excited about this kid than I would have been with the 7-footer who went to Marquette. It might take him a bit to get acclimated to B1G basketball but this seems like a great get.

We're now at a point where one can see us being competitive next year if Roby returns or we land another big body. Pretty impressive roster makeover in such a short time.
I hope he's more of a Giorgi Beshanshvili than a Jorge Brian Diaz!

Last edited:

The thing I wish I'd seen in that video are a few clips of the young man facing up and hitting something around 10-12' - he definitely initiates contact inside and utilizes his mass though.

Nice get, very happy he appears to attack rebounding.

So does Heiman and he has been playing D1 for quite a while.
Right. I think he will be good in a couple years. Heiman would own this kid defensively tho, plays too much below the rim. He’s only going to be 17 so he will look much different year 1- year 2- etc

Heiman had a few high school coaches saying he wouldn’t play as a senior, but since he’s gone that’s neither here nor there.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back