• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ouedraogo is N!

original-24328-1426201474-16.jpg

BTW, many consider the term used in the title a slur. More dismissive than offensive but a slur nonetheless.

BTW, many consider the term used in the title a slur. More dismissive than offensive but a slur nonetheless.
Whoops - I didn't know it had any perjorative connotation, I changed the title

I would have just used his name if I felt like I had any reasonable chance of spelling it right as I was being frustrated by the fact that you cannot highlight and copy a single word in the Android Twitter mobile app

Whoops - I didn't know it had any perjorative connotation, I changed the title

I would have just used his name if I felt like I had any reasonable chance of spelling it right as I was being frustrated by the fact that you cannot highlight and copy a single word in the Android Twitter mobile app

I knew you weren't meaning to be offensive I just thought I'd point it out. I would guess most French people would have dismissed it as well but in this day and age, you just never know.

Last edited:
I knew you weren't meaning to be offensive I just thought I'd point it out. I would guess most French people would have dismissed it as well but in this day and age, you just never know.
So don't call a French-Canadian a froggy?:Biggrin:

Australia - check
Germany - check
Brazil - check
Puerto Rico - check
France - check

Welcome N!

ps. I left out Iceland etc because not centers. ;) GBR!

I realize it wasn't an "either or" situation but I am much more excited about this kid than I would have been with the 7-footer who went to Marquette. It might take him a bit to get acclimated to B1G basketball but this seems like a great get.

We're now at a point where one can see us being competitive next year if Roby returns or we land another big body. Pretty impressive roster makeover in such a short time.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back