• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he is Top Gun ready, do you want to see him be Maverick or Ice Man?

LOL :)

Hmmm... Maverick, the guy who overcomes some struggles and isn't afraid to take a shot and be a hero when things get rough? Or Ice Man, the guy who is a high performer and doesn't make a lot of mistakes, but will never really be considered the very best?

I'd probably take either one.

Hmmm... Maverick, the guy who overcomes some struggles and isn't afraid to take a shot and be a hero when things get rough? Or Ice Man, the guy who is a high performer and doesn't make a lot of mistakes, but will never really be considered the very best?

At this point I'll take Snoopy or the Red Baron.

At this point I'll take Snoopy or the Red Baron.

I wouldn't take either of them.

According to the song, Snoopy only survived because the Red Baron let him go. So that means Snoopy doesn't have the skills to compete, and the Red Baron doesn't have the killer instinct to close the deal.

According to the song, Snoopy only survived because the Red Baron let him go. So that means Snoopy doesn't have the skills to compete, and the Red Baron doesn't have the killer instinct to close the deal.

Valid points! I actually liked that song when it came out. :lol:

I don't remember him letting Snoopy go, he did shoot him down though. I will take Manfred von Richthofen all day every day.

In the nick of time, a hero arose
A funny-looking dog with a big black nose
He flew into the sky to seek revenge
But the Baron shot him down (Curses, foiled again!)

[video=youtube;u_nHdUimSi8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_nHdUimSi8[/video]

C

NSFW

[video=youtube;NzY9a-WmE6o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzY9a-WmE6o[/video]

I don't remember him letting Snoopy go, he did shoot him down though. I will take Manfred von Richthofen all day every day.

C

I haven't heard that version, only the Christmas one:

[video=youtube;Jlf---13Q0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlf---13Q0g[/video]

Soooooooo......?

What does everyone think about that Barfknecht article on ole BO?

There's a lot of truth in the article but not sure if it was necessary because Bo does a good enough job of looking stupid on his own.

200 pages here we come! :stirthepot:

There's a lot of truth in the article but not sure if it was necessary because Bo does a good enough job of looking stupid on his own.

200 pages here we come! :stirthepot:

Gentlemen.........RE-START your engines!!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back