• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ouch.....

Agreed. Having a winless team above teams with victories, especially one that beat them, doesn't make sense. But that's just nitpicking as we probably deserve 13th or 12th at best right now. Still football to be played.
agreed, who cares at that level of performance.

Seems about right. If you were the coach of a 5-6 team, and you could play any P5 school to earn bowl eligibility, Nebraska would be among a handful of schools you’d try to schedule.

Until we have a QB capable of hitting a wide open receiver, I wouldn’t expect our rankings to change for the better. (Not to suggest that is our only problem, but being able to throw an accurate pass can go a long way in improving a team’s chances of winning.).

Until we have a QB capable of hitting a wide open receiver, I wouldn’t expect our rankings to change for the better. (Not to suggest that is our only problem, but being able to throw an accurate pass can go a long way in improving a team’s chances of winning.).
When you have an anemic running game combined with a non existent passing game you have exactly what Nebraska has become which is...... a very lousy football team!

Last edited:

When you have an anemic running game combined with a non existent passing game you have exactly what Nebraska has become which is...... a very lousy football team!

Agreed. But the anemic running game is, in part, the result of no real passing threat. Defenses need only defend a small piece of real estate allowing them to muck up the LOS.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back