• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OU WR/holder picks on the wrong dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

So any injury short of death is OK sorry not buying it. As far as stand your ground don't think the Castle Doctrine stands in a public bathroom. If he would have pushed him back guy fell and busted his head ok I can see that or even light him up. But to get beat to the point of breaking an eye socket is a little much.
It looks like the first punch may have done in the eye. Hard to tell what happened once taken to the ground but it looked like the player was still trying to punch back. Then, it was mostly a wrestling hold to keep him in check. I don’t like to see anyone ever hurt, but in a testosterone festered bar bathroom, and alcohol obviously involved, I’m guessing these things happen more than we know.

There were two fights at the same time. The non OU guy who.pushes the other and the best down of the OU player.

So any injury short of death is OK sorry not buying it. As far as stand your ground don't think the Castle Doctrine stands in a public bathroom. If he would have pushed him back guy fell and busted his head ok I can see that or even light him up. But to get beat to the point of breaking an eye socket is a little muchI get stop the threat but at won't point is it excessive and the defender becomes the aggresor

Gotcha. Yeah, I didn’t pay much attention the the undercard.

That’s not what I’m saying, but an injury related to someone else defending themselves because of your aggression is the issue. You don’t have to be physically damaged first to use force. That’s not how it works. It makes the after the fact conversation easier. On the severity of the injury, a single punch can and has fractured orbits, cheeks, jaws etc.

I will agree that there is a point where it becomes excessive force. I disagree that threshold was reached in this instance.

Anyone catch the short dude looking at his buddy and asking “which one do you want?” Bad omen there.
I think it’s his brother, and yes, I heard it. I think it was almost inevitable that that was going to happen. Look at me, look at meeee bitch, then the push, lights out after that. Again, I bet neither of those two ever mouth off like that again. Crabs dad said it best, you don’t know what someone is or isn’t capable of. They paid the price for it.

My guess is the MMA kid doesn't have 2 nickles to rub together so a civil suit will net exactly nothing. As for the criminal side I don't believe anyone is going to jail but there will be some nasty repercussions with the court for MMA kid. I've seen much worse damage done yet no one went to prison unless they had a bunch of priors. I always inform perps I don't get paid enough to get my ass kicked so they might want to think things through before attacking me or failure to comply. ;)

Last edited:
I don’t know how true it is, but I saw some stuff on YouTube that before the video starts, Jones suckered punched the little dude, causing his bloody nose.

My guess is the MMA kid doesn't have 2 nickles to rub together so a civil suit will net exactly nothing. As for the criminal side I don't believe anyone is going to jail but there will be some nasty repercussions with the court for MMA kid. I've seen much worse damage done yet no one went to prison unless they had a bunch of priors. I always inform perps I don't get paid enough to get my ass kicked so they might want to think things through before attacking me or failure to comply. ;)
Sometimes you have to skip a couple steps in the use of force continuum

Gotcha. Yeah, I didn’t pay much attention the the undercard.

That’s not what I’m saying, but an injury related to someone else defending themselves because of your aggression is the issue. You don’t have to be physically damaged first to use force. That’s not how it works. It makes the after the fact conversation easier. On the severity of the injury, a single punch can and has fractured orbits, cheeks, jaws etc.

I will agree that there is a point where it becomes excessive force. I disagree that threshold was reached in this instance.
I agree with you on some points. For me he was good up untill the OU 0layer was on his hands and knees getting
Sometimes you have to skip a couple steps in the use of force continuum
Yes yes you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back