• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OU WR/holder picks on the wrong dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who fights/picks a fight in the bathroom?
I had a friend two years ago beaten, robbed, and left for dead in a bar bathroom. He doesn’t even drink. He was there for a pool tournament. It messed him up so bad that it caused a divorce between him and his wife, who had been together for 35 years. It was in south OKC and they caught, and prosecuted the guy. Because he had priors, he was sentenced to 22 years. Not long enough imo.

So he had warning of the punch?
So every first punch in a fight is a sucker punch? Football player was in the face of a smaller person running his mouth. Just because the guy didn't say "here comes a right hook", doesn't mean he had no warning. I get it, you are a Sooner fan and want to defend your guy, but if he (football player) truly wanted to de-escalate the situation, he would have turned to his buddy and told him to knock it off when he pushed the smaller MMA fighter.

So every first punch in a fight is a sucker punch? Football player was in the face of a smaller person running his mouth. Just because the guy didn't say "here comes a right hook", doesn't mean he had no warning. I get it, you are a Sooner fan and want to defend your guy, but if he (football player) truly wanted to de-escalate the situation, he would have turned to his buddy and told him to knock it off when he pushed the smaller MMA fighter.
Just going by Merriam Webster

Just going by Merriam Webster
I know. I guess I just don't think of sucker punches when 2 guys are in each other's faces and running their mouths. I tend to think of them as blind siding someone who can't see it coming. No big deal either way to me. Hopefully a lesson is learned by both these young men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back