• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OU WR/holder picks on the wrong dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

He wasn’t sucker punched, he was having crap talked to him and then he was pushed. That guy got out in front of an escalating situation and handled it. The OU receiver was sticking his nose into some business that wasn’t his (apparent from Brown having a bleeding nose), and that was that. He was talking down to someone much smaller than him. He paid the price. I bet he never does that again.

I’m guessing that being sucker punched had nothing to do with it.
There isn’t much spin to be put on this. He was talking crap and paid the price. Alcohol and acting tough usually don’t end well.

Stand those two toe to toe, Jones gets his ass whipped 100% of the time. Wouldn’t have mattered. I don’t think it was a sucker punch at all. I think it was a guy seeing some dudes on him, and probably felt it was inevitable. Then after he was pushed, lights out.

Last edited:

There’s a dude here in Amarillo that I went to high school with. If you look at him on Facebook, he appears a plump, short little bald guy. But he’s one tough SOB and he can kick some serious ass.

I get putting him in his place but don't really agree with a guy getting beat down for running his mouth. The guy that pushed the other guy yep butt whooping coming dont put your hands on somebody.

At some point in the first fight the tables turn and the guy getting beat is no longer the problem it's the guy who is beating him to a pulp. You can watch the OU player basically become defenceless and the guy keeps pounding...way to show yourself control

Last edited:

And gets his ass kicked. Scroll down to watch the MMA fighter take him out, quick.

What a horribly written article. If you only read the article and didn't watch the video you'd think Jones was Mother Theresa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back