• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OU sucks again

I have to disagree. While it's true that many don't like you, it's simply not true that many do.

And if no one has a strong opinion of you one way or the other, it's YOU that's irrelevant.

Hope that helps, keep the change.
Jeez well that was harsh and not really needed. I have no clue what I did to you.

Don't listen to him Frosty. Your irrelevance is what I like most about you.
this is all I picture when Sonny gets grumpy.
giphy.gif

Don't listen to him Frosty. Your irrelevance is what I like most about you.
Same here! I had no idea Frosty was so sensitive or I wouldn't have joked around with him like that. Let me start over....

Everyone here loves you and thinks you are the best poster on the internet.

And the fact that no one has a strong opinion of you one way or the other is what makes you extremely relevant

Hope that doesnt help, don't keep the change.

Same here! I had no idea Frosty was so sensitive or I wouldn't have joked around with him like that. Let me start over....

And the fact that no one has a strong opinion of you one way or the other is what makes you extremely relevant

You'd be sensitive too if you were a snowman that was made out of yellow snow. Let's cut him some slack :thumbsup:

It wasn’t sensitivity. I don’t cate who likes me. I have just been avoiding fights. I have a tendency to overreact. Ask Hville and a few others. So blow it out your arse!:Banana:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back