• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OU or NU would you rather…

Yep

Not as pretty as Kevin Kugler
5 Year Member
…Be OU getting destroyed by TCU with a 1st year coach and going to the SEC or…
Be NU and get destroyed by OU with an interim coach and no conference change?

This is from a coaching prospective. We’d obviously rather have OUs winning program and talent the past few years.

Last edited:

This is from a coaching prospective. We’d obviously rather have OUs winning program and talent the past few years.

I wouldn’t want to be in either situation.

Last edited:
OU's loss to KSU was a slight shock to me (I made the mistake of thinking they were a playoff team after they destroyed us). Their game today is a huge shock to me.

I thought Venables would take them to the next level.

I just want to not be embarrassed. Win or lose, play hard and look like you want it.

(Take that with a grain of salt. If we "look good" but lose the next 8 games by one score, that won't make me happy either.)

I don’t think there are very many coaches that would want to be headed to the SEC with the (lack of) team performance today

I'd say I may have a glimmer of hope more than OU fans right now. We have yet to hire our coach, so our future is unknown (but hopeful).

OU fans are like "omg, is this the brand of football we're getting under Venables?!" Also, many weren't happy with Venables handling of the Cade Gundy situation.

I'd say I may have a glimmer of hope more than OU fans right now. We have yet to hire our coach, so our future is unknown (but hopeful).

OU fans are like "omg, is this the brand of football we're getting under Venables?!" Also, many weren't happy with Venables handling of the Cade Gundy situation.
How long do they give Venables? Who wants to take that over going into the SEC? They may be in for a slide.

How long do they give Venables? Who wants to take that over going into the SEC? They may be in for a slide.
Just goes to show you the need to hire an experienced HEAD coach. Sorry MJ to don’t check that box, pal.
As far as Venables,I guarantee you he won’t be around for another year at 15-29

Last edited:
Just goes to show you the need to hire an experienced HEAD coach. Sorry MJ to don’t check that box, pal.
As far as Venables,I guarantee you he won’t be around for another year at 15-29
Hmmmm… I fail to see how Venables has anything to do with MJ…I didn’t know all 1st year HC are the same. That’s news to me.

Go SEC

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back