• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OU/Army football ticket price at West Point

And your point is? These things happen in live sporting events. OU hangs 50 on 'em this season.

And they took Michigan to two overtimes this past season.

Look -- I have no clue who Army has returning in 2020. So maybe they'll suck and get blown out. But they do have recent history of playing quality teams well. Oklahoma hasn't been known for playing defense for quite some time -- and oftentimes those ball control, option-based running teams can cause fits to teams that otherwise never play anyone like them. So while I wouldn't expect Army to beat OU, it wouldn't totally shock me to see them make it interesting for a while.

And they took Michigan to two overtimes this past season.

Look -- I have no clue who Army has returning in 2020. So maybe they'll suck and get blown out. But they do have recent history of playing quality teams well. Oklahoma hasn't been known for playing defense for quite some time -- and oftentimes those ball control, option-based running teams can cause fits to teams that otherwise never play anyone like them. So while I wouldn't expect Army to beat OU, it wouldn't totally shock me to see them make it interesting for a while.
And, that's why they actually play the game. Teams of lesser talent can get lucky for a myriad of reasons on any given game day, we all know this. McNeese St. comes to mind and with out a huge pass catch and run by Abdullah, we may not have won that game. I'd be willing to bet that OU just smacks Army around this year and whatever happened last year, has zero bearing on what happens this year, and I know you know that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back