• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked OT J.D. Hinnant: Huskers have clearly emerged as the team to beat in his recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
If this is indeed true we may be landing ourselves an OT from Fountain Valley, CA soon...

Fresh off of his official visit to Nebraska, J.D. Hinnant is evaluating whether or not he will take more trips before coming to a decision

http://nebraska.rivals.com/

Very smart kid to boot...:)

Ht:6'3"
Wt:267 lbs
GPA:3.75
SAT:1860
Class:2013 (High School)

Last edited:

RR is he one that has a firm offer? If so he looks like the kind of guy we would need to have on the line. I like a smart kid with that size up front.

I am ready for a few more commitments after this past weekend! Time to build on the positive results!!

It's just amazing how much getting a kid to a game is a swing for us. With good quality kids committing earlier and earlier, and us only being able to pay for visits after September 1st, our uphill battle recruiting grows. But, I would say our staff is doing a great job....

I think he just stated how many linemen we will be taking. Quite honestly I like him as a prospect, so don't go crazy Husker nation, but if he goes to an elite program most likely there is going to be one or two recruits in his recruiting class ranked higher than him. He did state we are looking to bring in 6 OL, that is a ton....

Accroding to Nate Clouse (on the USC thread I just posted)...the staff told him we are taking 4 OL....he would be #3 if he commits in the near future.....

I think he just stated how many linemen we will be taking. Quite honestly I like him as a prospect, so don't go crazy Husker nation, but if he goes to an elite program most likely there is going to be one or two recruits in his recruiting class ranked higher than him. He did state we are looking to bring in 6 OL, that is a ton....

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back