• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OSU trying to trademark the word ‘the’ in ‘the Ohio State University’

Another justification why everyone shold not respect that arrogant program.

Sure hope the " :Ironn: " puts some reality back in that team calling themselves tOSU. Oh, and I really don't understand using the "t" before OSU.

I apologize for using it this one time. Please forgive me. It will never happen again.

Sure hope the " :Ironn: " puts some reality back in that team calling themselves tOSU. Oh, and I really don't understand using the "t" before OSU.

I apologize for using it this one time. Please forgive me. It will never happen again.

Because you have three OSU’s in P5. tOSU designates one of them, one of them is completely irrelevant, and the other is Okie State.

No worse than the university of Nebraska trying to trademark the name Nebraska. Shouldn’t be allowed but they’re doing it.

The giant "THE" in all-caps is a little much. The word "supercilious" comes to mind.

I'll forgive you this one time, and this one time only. They can trademark it all they want, I will never recognize it, OSU ain't my potus, um, err, college football team. :O O:;):Lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back