• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked OSU: Bobek will transfer to Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

The quote that was odd to me was that they considered him "too light to play Center in a spread system". I would think that would be the case with a power running game, but not Spread - would think you want quick, agile OL in that, but I am likely wrong.

My question is why a player would transfer in-conference. Won't he have to sit for two years?

They let him go I guess, and he will only loss one year of eligibility, but he will pay his own way for the year he has to sit. Sounds like he'll have 2 years remaining after the one year he sits.. Not sure the details of the transfer in-conference rules on this particular instance, though.

Maybe OSU forgot Minn was in the conference

That aint right.. funny but not right :Biggrin:

If he transfers to Minn isn't he basically forfeiting every year :Biggrin:

sorry formo high hanging curveball... couldn't help myself.

TERRIBLE! :mad:

They let him go I guess, and he will only loss one year of eligibility, but he will pay his own way for the year he has to sit. Sounds like he'll have 2 years remaining after the one year he sits.. Not sure the details of the transfer in-conference rules on this particular instance, though.

TERRIBLE! :mad:

Its all gravy Formo...we know Kill has them on the up and up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back