• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Orgeron's firing.......

DONU under Frost: 175 lb RB to "pound it in" on the goal line.
Minny: Add extra 325 lb o-line and go with healthy 210 lb QB in short yardage.

So Saturday, its clear something is wrong with AM, finally acknowledged today by HC Frost.

So with goal line situation and DONU has known all week AM is hurt, why not have a Logan Smothers run package to challenge Minny's defense?

When 1/2 to 2/3 of our running offense comes from the QB position, when your QB can't run and the defense KNOWS that, its hard to come up with enough points to win, no?
This all makes sense unless he just plain doesn’t trust smoothers.

Let's just test my theory of Scott's love of the university and the fans if and when he gets fired. Will he turn down some of the buyout money to help out the program?
That’s insane thinking......I absolutely love my company and our CEO, but if they fired me tomorrow, I would take every bit of the severance I would be given. At the end of the day, College football is a business, and if they fire Frost tomorrow, he’s due every penny of his buyout, and him taking that will change my opinion of his love for the state and the university 0.

That’s insane thinking......I absolutely love my company and our CEO, but if they fired me tomorrow, I would take every bit of the severance I would be given. At the end of the day, College football is a business, and if they fire Frost tomorrow, he’s due every penny of his buyout, and him taking that will change my opinion of his love for the state and the university 0.
Would TO take that kind of money to go away?

Would TO take that kind of money to go away?
Don’t know, and honestly don’t care. Moos offered the man a contract extension and it was approved by the BOR. If he’s let to, he’s due every Penny that he’s owed, as was Solich, Callahan, Bo, and Riley before him.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back