• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Orgeron expecting more aggressive playstyle under new DC Bo Pelini

Huskerwisdom

Red Shirt
5 Year Member

Some interesting stuff here. I think Pelini will fit really well at LSU. He can get wrecking crew DT's and a long list of athletic DB's and LBs to fly around and make plays.

Was reading some articles recently about pattern matching and how it could match up to some of these modern spread offenses. Pelini at LSU may provide a good test case, although Saban does a lot of that already

Gotta say miss the 9 and 10 win seasons. I think Pelini will do well at LSU. Wrong decade for him to be a head coach in I guess as people and players are different now.

Can't blame Pelini for getting paid they could have parted ways completely different and maybe saved some money. Just another blunder of previous admin.

Pelin is was a good coach you are what your record says you are. I think 67 and 27 with 4 division titles at DONU. and 100 and 55 over all as a head coach.
That's looks pretty good to me compared to where DONU has been since he was fired. Hopefully HCSF gets it turned around

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back