• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Oregon's Uni vs. Nebraska

DIBGOITUMAAZpUb.jpg

DIBGOIVV0AAujZw.jpg

DIBGOIUVwAEmQMM.jpg
I think Oregon went classy with their uni here, to host us. I agree with a few posters on here, these are cool looking, very respectable uni's for when we invade Autzen Stadium. I also agree, that these may be the coolest uni's they've worn.

Just saw those this morning (traveling) and my gut reaction is that they're hideous.

They are designed by some local kids who are fighting brain cancer, so awesome story behind the design, but I am not a fan of the design at all.

Oh well, NU gets to wear scarlet on the road!

Last edited:

Just saw those this morning (traveling) and my gut reaction is that they're hideous.

They are designed by some local kids who are fighting brain cancer, so awesome story behind the design, but I am not a fan of the design at all.

You suck, you bastard you..... AHAHAHAHA!!!

Cannot understand how the adjective "hideous" is even remotely applied to these

I also don't think they are hideous, especially compared to some of their others, I'm just not a fan. I would never say that to one of the kids who designed them, but that's what I think.
I wouldn't either. But they look like giant balls of tin foil. No way refs and the pressbox are gonna be able to read those numbers.

Oregon has worn at least 6 or 7 uniforms/color combos in the past few seasons that I've liked much better.

These are way better than what they wore in Lincoln last year. Maybe their road unis are always lame.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back