• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Oregon

Why are they wearing navy? I can see black or white as those are neutrals, but colors should represent your school colors IMO.

It's Oregon, they've been doing this for years. I'm okay with what they do, although I don't always like all their choices, I like the concept and don't understand all the hate directed the Ducks way. Is it for every team, No! Is it for Nebraska, No! But, we can do the once or twice a year alt uni's and the sky wont fall. The kids dig it, and after all, it's the kids who take the field, not any of us. Enjoy it for what it is, not for your own selfish ideas.

It's Oregon, they've been doing this for years. I'm okay with what they do, although I don't always like all their choices, I like the concept and don't understand all the hate directed the Ducks way. Is it for every team, No! Is it for Nebraska, No! But, we can do the once or twice a year alt uni's and the sky wont fall. The kids dig it, and after all, it's the kids who take the field, not any of us. Enjoy it for what it is, not for your own selfish ideas.
I'm actually cool with Oregon's uni's and the crazy good combinations they have. But I'm curious why they selected navy as a uniform color? Why not red or orange? It just seems weird unless I'm missing something from their history. If Nebraska wore navy colors for an alternative uniform people here would go apesh!t crazy!!

Last edited:
I'm actually cool with Oregon's uni's and the crazy good combinations they have. But I'm curious why they selected navy as a uniform color? Why not red or orange? It just seems weird unless I'm missing something from their history. If Nebraska wore navy colors for an alternative uniform people here would go apesh!t crazy!!
HA! It's true. the go apeshit crazy over black, even go so far as to call it a non color.... Fine, it's not a "color" but it works great as an accent shade. Why they used Navy, I dunno, but, all in all, it worked and, it's Oregon. I kinda liked 'em.

Oregon and head coach has been taking a beating in the media all week long. The team is close to packing it in.

Not trying to be a wise guy here but when you lack tradition you are looking for identity. Changing uniforms each week works well when you are winning not so much when you get blown out every week.I believe if they stay with this coach he can turn things around but they won't and a poor recruiting year will put them back where they've been . Changing coaches really hurts a program and the PAC 12 buzzards will be all over the Ducks and their recruits.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back