• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Oregon vs Nebraska Game Thread (9/17/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

But correct me if I am wrong, they flat went for 2 on the last two TD's. On the last one, why in the world would you go for two when up by 4? It may not seem like much, but a 5 point lead means that if the other team scores a TD, you can WIN with a FG. A six point lead does nothing for you. Just stupid coaching there.

Bizarre......also never seen that many PIs in a game....have you?

Their DBs had their hands all over our WRs from the start . . . it's unusual, but they were very contact-oriented (I thought).

Never seen anything like that in a whole game. Suspect the DB coach is going to be under fire after that.

Actually I think I have a few times. When a team comes out as physical as Oregon was trying to be in the secondary, I quite frankly am surprised we didn't see more.

I also think we had discussions with the PAC 12 officials too....

Yeah they wanted to match us physical to physical and were just not up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back