• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Opening line, 9-point underdogs at Iowa

JHudson

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Iowa Neb 2022 spread.jpg

Yeah, with a 9 pt spread, that means IA scores 25-26 ?
We are only averaging 16 points a game since MJ took over and playing probably the toughest defense we have faced. I know Iowa defense is ranked 6 and Michigan and Illinois higher but considering how bad the Iowa offense hangs their d out number 6 is awfully good.

I'd definitely take the under if I were a betting man.
We’ll I’ll let you know if I decide to take the unders. If I do I can guarantee record offensive performances by both sides. It will look like a BIG 12 game.

With bad weather I can see the iowa defense creating many turnovers. I suspect that's what the wise guys have baked in.

This has the makings of a 13-10 husker win. :).
We were an easy cover against Wisky. And I’ll take 9 against Hawks all day. If it’s not frigid & windy…..& if our OL plays it’s best game of the entire year…we’ll win.

It looks like we may be in line for another "competitive loss".

Then again, I have a bad feeling that Iowa will suddenly have their best offensive game of the conference season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back