• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Only one B1G Ten team makes the REGIONALS

Yeah it will be win the tourney or Bust for the baseball team. Not only is Illinois the only Big 10 team they are a 4th seed in the regional. OUCH! Hopefully we can help change the culture of baseball in the Big 10...never say never, but I will not hold my breath either.

Yeah it will be win the tourney or Bust for the baseball team. Not only is Illinois the only Big 10 team they are a 4th seed in the regional. OUCH! Hopefully we can help change the culture of baseball in the Big 10...never say never, but I will not hold my breath either.

The biggest problem with Big 10 baseball is it is like the small basketball conference. The league is so bad that you can't get a enough strength of schedule to make it is an at large. The Huskers could walk away with the regular season but if they don't win the conference tourney they are out. I hope the league improves some. This is two years in a row they only got one team and it was a 4 seed.

The Big 12 was helped out by the fact several one bid leagues had the league champ win the tourney. Creighton won the MVC tourney (CU would've gotten an at-large if they lost to Wichita State in the final) and the Summit had Oral Roberts win over SDSU. Wichita State and SDSU weren't in a position to get an at large.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back