• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Only 4 more wins?

A 360 will get right where you were before. Do you mean a 180? That would have you opposite of where you were before.

don't worry, he will be back where he started shortly.. thus the 360..

lol, not what I said.. I said someone who can flip flop (or do a 360) so quickly would have very little knowledge but good try.

lol, we played what 9 games? yeah, that is comprehensive enough to do a 360!

1. As Vinny pointed out before I could reply, a 360 complete circle. Same place you started.
2. You are saying that someone who changes their point of view = someone with very little knowledge?
3. Are you saying that someone who changes their position and now feels that Doc will be gone after this year = someone who has very little knowledge, even though you agree with their point of view regarding Doc's long term viability at NU?
4. A "comprehensive review of every game played so far this year by every team NU still has to play" is not a review of just the 8 games NU had played at that time. NU had 21 remaining games, against about 13 team, each of who had played an average of 8 games. (8x13=104) It is statistics. It science applied to sports. You might not agree with it, but it's well respected by most NBA and college coaches. You might not believe in science. That is ok. It is a free country that way.

1218036245-Dinosaur with saddle.jpg

A 360 will get right where you were before. Do you mean a 180? That would have you opposite of where you were before.

Last edited:
On paper, there are only 4 games left the NU has a 60% chance of wining right now. Just 4.

2 more games are close, at TCU and PSUon the road. Road wins aren't a Doc strong suit.

At this stage, Iowa and PSU are the only teams in the Big 10 that NU will be favored against.

Key stat of the moment, NU is the 6th most experience team in the nation (based on the fact that most of the minutes are coming from Jr and Sr players).

No much in the NU pipeline.

Random coach name of the week:
Mick Cronin

The Big 10 is loaded with good teams, it does not look good for NU in 2011-2012.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back