• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Online 2020 college football streaming

gardenjam

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Does anyone know what the options are for streaming Husker games this year? What options would cover all of channels the Huskers could be on? Is one option better than another with pricing? Would Hulu live cover all possible channels? Youtube TV? Others?

Thanks for any help

Does anyone know what the options are for streaming Husker games this year? What options would cover all of channels the Huskers could be on? Is one option better than another with pricing? Would Hulu live cover all possible channels? Youtube TV? Others?

Thanks for any help
I have been using Hulu for the past couple years. I think it works well. You get all ESPNs, Fox Sports, and the bigten network. Although there is a few second delay between Hulu and regular cable. I have to hide my phone sometimes so I don’t see a text about a play right before it happens.

Last edited:
Good luck. Third party free streaming sites run the unacceptable risk of malware. Really, the best option is to sweet talk a relative or friend into letting you use their log in and password for their cable provider. If not, a paid subscription is probably your next best option.

YouTubeTV will catch everything in season including BTN. I had no issues whatsoever last year going only YTTV. I cant think of any game I didnt have. I’m on rural (local) satellite internet on the next to slowest plan and no problems.

Unfortunately, price has gone up but still better than cable/sat was plus unlimited cloud dvr and you can pause your sub and not lose your saved stuff. I’ll pick it up from Oct to Jan/Feb again and then drop it til fall.

Last edited:

If you are an AT&T mobile subscriber using AT&T TV Now is good. Watching on your phone is free (doesn't count against your data quota) and they have all of the sports channels. I've had good luck with it over the past two years and it is the only TV service I use.

I have been using Hulu for the past couple years. I think it works well. You get all ESPNs, Fox Sports, and the bigten network. Although there is a few second delay between Hulu and regular cable. I have to hide my phone sometimes so I don’t see a text about a play right before it happens.

Thank you

YouTubeTV will catch everything in season including BTN. I had no issues whatsoever last year going only YTTV. I cant think of any game I didnt have. I’m on rural (local) satellite internet on the next to slowest plan and no problems.

Unfortunately, price has gone up but still better than cable/sat was plus unlimited cloud dvr and you can pause your sub and not lose your saved stuff. I’ll pick it up from Oct to Jan/Feb again and then drop it til fall.

Great info thank you

If you are an AT&T mobile subscriber using AT&T TV Now is good. Watching on your phone is free (doesn't count against your data quota) and they have all of the sports channels. I've had good luck with it over the past two years and it is the only TV service I use.
I have an AT&T mobile plan and I had no idea about this. Thanks very much for the information.

How about radio? I live in Texas and would live to listen to Sharpe rather than the lame folks the network throw out there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back