• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

#OneMore

Yeah, his "I'll show you what a 4th string QB looks like" was very telling

He's 31. He's a man. Free to do and say whatever he wants.

Just find it kinda weird that he's throwing shade on AM. And the program (his response to AM's "one more" tweet was "... loss."). If you're wanting to improve your reputation as a player (or maybe looking for new opportunities), tossing dirt on the Husker brand is definitely not the way to do it.

And since he's claiming to have had the greatest, true freshman season at Nebraska ever. I thought I'd oblige him with a look at the numbers:

Martinez (2018)
Passing yards: 2617
Total yards: 3246
Avg p/game: 295.1
TDs/INTs: 17-8
Comp %: 64.6

Beck (2005 – stats courtesy of qblesson.com)
Played as True Freshman Quarterback
Defeated Kansas State 26-24 on Game Winning Drive
Highest Rated Quarterback in Nebraska History (2005 Recruiting)
#1 Ranked Recruiting Class in Nebraska History

Last edited:
Um. Did Harrison Beck recently lose his mind?

Noticed QBlesson tweeting a lot in the last hour.

That boy ain't right. Joking or serious, putting that on social media is sheer stupidity. He may be asked about that in a future job interview.

That boy ain't right. Joking or serious, putting that on social media is sheer stupidity. He may be asked about that in a future job interview.
I expect there's going to be a lot of future job interviews. He's not right, mentally.

Kind of looked to me that "One More" pass from Harrison would have mean't a call for the paramedics.

Harrison Beck makes Uncle Rico look like an All-American.

1eqFSrO.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back