• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

One Tough Quarterback

Colfax

Recruit
10 Year Member
Cannot image a potential recruit not wanting to commit to a man that can teach them to play the game with this toughness/disciple/intensity. The run at about 1:55 including Makovicki's block rivals Frazieirs run against Florida.

Cannot image a potential recruit not wanting to commit to a man that can teach them to play the game with this toughness/disciple/intensity. The run at about 1:55 including Makovicki's block rivals Frazieirs run against Florida.

Actually the article a few weeks ago makes me believe HCSF let's the mad scientist Mario do his thing with the QBs. Scott even said thanks to MV he throws a better ball now than he ever did while he played.

He would always get 1 or 2 yards more in traffic bulldozing through people. Best Husker QB ever for that extra yard to move the sticks IMHO.

he was just getting the hang of it in year 2. if he had been here for 4 years, well?

This video really inspired me. [Frost, Green Mackovicka, Jason Peter, Aaron Taylor, Grant Wistrom] The great runs by a one of the greatest FBs to play the game, the great RB runs, and QB runs, along with the ferocious plays by our defense, WOW. With Frost leading the team to a NT, he knows what it takes to be a winner and a leader and win the big games, being coached by one of the greatest of all time [Osborne] and learning under him plus what he's done after his NFL player days, as a coach, I think that if HCSF can't bring NU back to a new era after that one ended in 1997 then probably no one will be able to. It should be no wonder that there is soo much optimism in Nebraska these days! He can us back to be Champions on and off the field.
:Huskerflag:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back